AIRPORT / SIGIRIYA
- Arrival, welcome by a representative of Voyage Sri Lanka Maldives and leave for Sigiriya
- Check in Hotel
- In the afternoon, climb the Rock Fortress of Sigiriya, a Royal Citadel for 20 years in the 5th Century AD built by King Kasyapa, with the contemporary paintings of Ajantha and Ellora Caves in India highlights being the Frescoes, Mirror Wall and the Lion's Paw.
- Dinner & overnight
SIGIRIYA / MATALE / KANDY
- After breakfast leave for Kandy - the Hill Capital
- En route walk in to a Spice Garden and take part in a conducted tour to get some knowledge about the growth and use of spices in the day to day life
- In the afternoon undertake a City Tour including the Upper Lake Drive - a place where one could have a bird's eye view of the city below, Gem Museum - to see how the valuable gems that you see on a shop shelf are turned out from a raw stone with the back ground history.
- In the evening watch a Cultural Performance by traditional Kandyan Dancers and Drummers including devotional “Fire Walking" and walk across in the star lit night to the Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of Buddha - by far the most important place of worship for Buddhists world over.
- Dinner & Overnight stay
KANDY / NUWARA ELIYA
- After breakfast leave for Nuwara Eliya - "Little England" through the Ramboda Pass surrounded by "Green Carpets"- hills covered with Tea and cascading Water Falls amidst breathtakingly beautiful landscapes
- En route visit a Tea Factory and a Plantation to witness the manufacturing process of world famous “Ceylon Tea" and to taste a pure unblended cup of factory fresh tea before being sent to the Tea Auctions in Colombo leading to Export.
- Evening is free for walks /tour around the city - the important places being the Victoria Park, Gregory Lake, Golf Course, and Market etc.
- Dinner & Overnight
NUWARA ELIYA / KITULGALA / COLOMBO
- After breakfast leave for Colombo.
- Enjoy the natural beauty on this mountainous route passing the two Water Falls - Devon and St. Claires.
- Stop in close proximity to the location of David Lean's award winning film "Bridge on the River Kwai." - You might be lucky to find the "Jungle Boy" who will be willing to escort you to the site.
- In the afternoon undertake a City Tour of Colombo including the Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple, Dutch Wolvendhal Church, a Hindu Temple , Town Hall, BMICH(Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall) , Cinnamon Gardens - Prime residential area etc.
- Dinner & Overnight
COLOMBO / AIRPORT
- Transfer to the airport
- TOUR CAN EXTEND WITH MALDIVES